Season 29 of Dancing with the stars has revealed the cast as it premiered on September 14 this year. It is an American dance competition in which celebrities are paired with professional dancers, who compete together for the cup.
This time more celebrities and pro dancers will compete for the coveted cup in Dancing With the Stars return to ABC. Lara Spencer announced on Good Morning America, the Dancing with the Stars season 29 cast.
· Monica Aldama (47) is an actor that recently became popular with her Netflix docu-series “Cheer”
· Carole Baskin (51) is a cat activist and the owner of ‘Big Cat Rescue’ in Florida. Lately, she was seen in Netfkix’s Tiger King.
· Kaitlyn Bristowe is one of the lead actors of The Bachelorette. She has been a competitor in season 19 of the Bachelor as well. She hosts her own podcast Off the Vine. Her debut single, If I’m Being Honest was released in 2019
· Vernon Davis (36) is a winner of Super Bowl 50 with the Denver Broncos. He has also competed in the San Fransisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, and Washington football team. Davis retired from NFL this year. He had earlier declined the offer to be in DWTS. But now is looking forward to it expectantly.
· Anne Heche, has played important roles in the TV show Another World and Men In Trees. She also acted in movies like the Volcano and the 1988 remake of the movie Psycho. She is a winner of the Emmy Awards for her movie Gracie’s Choice. Most recently she appeared in the TV show Chicago P.D.
More Cast Members
· Justina Machado (47), the actress from TV shows like Six Feet Under, Quee of the South and One Day at a Time.
· Jeannie Mai (41), an Emmy Award winner for the TV show “The Real” is of the Dancing With the Stars Season 29 cast. She got engaged to rapper Jeezy in April this year. She has something to prove after her loss in a dance-off Tiffany Haddish in Las Vegas at Jennifer Lopez’s party
· Charles Oakley (56), has played eith the Chicago Bulls in NBA and lots of other basketball teams. He retired from sports in the year 2004
· Jesse Metcalfe(41), popular for his lead role in DesperateHousewives and John Tucker Must Die makes an entry to the Dancing With the Stars season 29 cast list. He has also worked in Soap Operas like Passions and the Dallas continuation series.
· Nelly (or Nev Schulman (35)) is a host in a areality TV series Catfish based on the cons of Online dating after he himself was caught in of those traps. He was also casted in the 2005 movie remake of The Longest Year.
· Chrishell Stause the actress from soap operas like All My Children and Days of our Lives has also made it to the Dancing with the star season 29 cast. She is currently working in the Netflix series Calling Sunset.
· Johnny Weir(36) is aU.S Championship gold medallist and has olso participated in the Olympic figure skating competition. After retiring from the world of sports he works as a commentator for the Olympics and figure Skating in general. He is also an LGBTQ+ activist.
· Artem Chigwinstev is also said to have maid it to the Dancing with the stars season 29 cast.
The pro dancers who will be paired with those aforementioned stars in the season 29 ballroom to chase the Mirrorball trophy are:
- Sharna Burgess
- Peta Murgatroyd
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Cheryl Burke
- Keo Motsepe
- Jenna Johnson
- Britt Stewart (new pro)
- Alan Bersten
- Brandon Armstrong
- Sasha Farber
- Daniella Karagach (new pro)
- Pasha Pashkov
- Emma Slater
- Gleb Savchenko
Though the creators of the show has not announced anything about the pairing of the dancers and the celebrities, we can take a hint from Dance Diah With KB’s Kristyn Burtt, who has earlier been correct about these pairings as well.